Friday, December 16, 2011




We have loaded up the truck. Everything is in the back and on the roof rack that needs to be and we only have a few items that need to go in the cab of the truck. It all fits and we don't have room for anything else...so, that works. I haven't, however, packed my clothes yet. We saved a space in the truck for both of our clothes. I am limited to whatever can fit with Jon's clothes in that allotted space. I'm a little nervous. No matter how many times we have traveled and even if it was a recurring destination where I knew what to be prepared for, I still over pack. Now, I don't know what to be prepared for and I hate to be unprepared....I feel like I need to pack extra because I won't know all the possible circumstances we will encounter. But, I won't be able to over pack. There just isn't room for that.

Also, another aspect of concern has popped itself into my head as I look at the picture of the truck we are going to live in as it sits in front of the house we have been living in for the past year....does the size ratio of living space concern anyone else? Maybe it's just me... Well see how it turns out. ;) Check ya later.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete